Wednesday, June 2, 2010

26 Weeks


How far along: 26 weeks

Total weight gain: 20 lbs... yikes!

Maternity clothes: Definitely

Sleep: Could be better... starting to have some leg cramps, still having a little heartburn at night (MUCH better than it was though)

Best moment this week: Spending the weekend in Charleston celebrating our 2-year anniversary and the end of our run as a 2 person family (walking back and forth on Market St., resting at waterfront park, touring the aquarium and the "penguin exhibit," lots of good food, seeing a dolphin at the Crab House, almost buying tickets to a comedy club in Charleston, WV...)

Gender: Girl! (Madison Elizabeth)

Labor signs: None... but I got really nervous on Monday when Madison moved down REALLY low in my stomach... I was sure her head was going to pop out at any second (she's back into a more comfortable position now!)

Belly button: Ready to pop out at any minute

Cravings: Nope... but I really enjoyed all the food in Charleston last weekend (shrimp and grits, fried green tomatoes, mushroom risotto, and crab cakes... YUM!)

What I miss: People leaving me alone... I know they are just trying to be nice, but everyone is constantly offering to help me, give me their seat, get me something to eat, carry things for me... I'm PREGNANT, not disabled!

Stretch marks: None that I have noticed…

What I am looking forward to this week: END OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment