Monday, June 14, 2010

28 Weeks



How far along: 28 weeks

Total weight gain: 23 lbs

Maternity clothes: Definitely

Sleep: Not too bad- just annoying waking up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom... and the leg cramps are getting worse too.

Best moment this week: The baby shower was AMAZING! We had so much fun, and I was shocked by all the presents we got (TONS of clothes, bath accessories, toys, books, crib cover and sheets, blankets, etc). It was great to see everyone together in one place- we very rarely get all those people together.

Gender: Girl! (Madison Elizabeth)

Labor signs: Nope

Belly button: Still pushing out

Cravings: No... but there is so much food in my house left over from the shower!

What I miss: Hmmm... being able to sleep late?

Stretch marks: None that I have noticed…

What I am looking forward to this week: Talking with my doctor about the birth plan I wrote up and getting her feedback. (Although I'm NOT looking forward to the glucose tolerance test!)

No comments:

Post a Comment