Sunday, June 27, 2010

29 Weeks

June 16 - 22

How far along: 29 weeks

Total weight gain: Don't know exactly... I was up in NJ for the week and didn't weigh myself

Maternity clothes: Definitely

Sleep: It was a little harder this week since I wasn't in my own bed (and didn't have my body pillow), but overall not too bad.

Best moment this week: The whole week was really nice- I was up in NJ visiting family and got to see a lot of people I hadn't seen in a while. First I got to stop by the Mount and see some of my old teachers, and I saw the "new" gym (new to me) for the first time- I would have given anything for a nice gym like that when I went there! Jess threw me an awesome baby shower and we had a blast decorating onesies for Madison. Jeff's graduation party was also a lot of fun. It was great to see some of the Mount girls again- I can't believe it has been over 2 years since the last time I was in NJ!

Gender: Girl! (Madison Elizabeth)

Labor signs: Nope

Belly button: Still pushing out

Cravings: Just my usual cravings for a provolone sub from Cammaratas... but that's not related to pregnancy- haha.

What I miss: Sleeping through the night- lately I have gotten up at least once during the night for a bathroom break :(

Stretch marks: A couple small marks on my side... might be stretch marks?

What I am looking forward to this week: Going home- although I love seeing everyone it's always nice to be home (and I miss Mitchell!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment