Monday, June 28, 2010

30 Weeks

June 23 - 29

How far along: 30 weeks- 3/4 of the way there!

Total weight gain: 25 lbs

Maternity clothes: Yes, and some of the elastic on my maternity pants is starting to get tight!

Sleep: Pretty good- still having very strange dreams...

Best moment this week: I really didn't do a whole lot this week- mostly just relaxed. It was good to see Mitchell (and the dogs) after being in NJ for a week. We also found a really cute dress for Madison- and got it for half off!

Gender: Girl! (Madison Elizabeth)

Labor signs: Nope

Belly button: So close to popping out...

Cravings: Not really

What I miss: Not having to deal with doctors all the time and their ridiculous policies

Stretch marks: Maybe one...

What I am looking forward to this week: July 1- because then it will be just 2 months until Madison is born! I'm so excited :)

1 comment:

  1. Looking good Andrea! I know what you mean about dealing with doctors and their policies. That is what makes me so happy we went with a midwife. We were literally not forced to do any tests/treatments that we didn't want to do and had no ridiculous policies to deal with.

    ReplyDelete