Monday, May 24, 2010

25 Weeks

How far along: 25 weeks

Total weight gain: 18.5 lbs...

Maternity clothes: Oh yeah- and I'm pretty much completely out of my "regular" clothes now

Sleep: Much better than the last couple of weeks, but still could be better...

Best moment this week: This was a really good week- Mitchell's birthday was on Friday, so we went out to dinner with Jacob and Sara and their two kids and Erin. We also had a huge shopping spree this weekend (not sure if that's a "good" thing), and picked up our really comfy glider/recliner, ordered the car seat (had to get it online because Mitchell said Madison HAD to have the pink one), got some new outfits, and got a microwave sterilizer to go with the breastpump. We also ordered a custom-finished bookcase so we can try to match the stain with the rest of the furniture in the nursery. It's all starting to come together!
Movement: Yes- lots.

Gender: Girl! (Madison Elizabeth)

Labor signs: None

Belly button: Starting to stretch out and get flat- not cute

Cravings: Not too much... still loving Salsarita's veggie nachos (had those again this weekend!)

What I miss: Having control over my emotions... I seem to get upset lately for no reason at all

Stretch marks: None that I have noticed…

What I am looking forward to this week: Our two year anniversary is today! We get to celebrate on Friday when we leave for Charleston for the weekend. We got some good restaurant recommendations that we can try out too. I'm also really looking forward to the end of this week because it is the last week of classes at school! After Friday I have a long weekend for Memorial Day, then two half days for finals, graduation ceremony on Thursday, and I'm done for the summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment