Sunday, May 16, 2010

24 Weeks




How far along: 24 weeks

Total weight gain: 18 lbs... and I blame it all on the cupcakes from the baby shower!

Maternity clothes: Yup- and I just got some new ones from Mom. I also got a bathing suit so I can spend some time at the pool at Mitchell's apartment this summer!

Sleep: I think I've been sleeping ok, but I have been REALLY tired this last week. It's probably just stress from the end of the school year...

Best moment this week: Hmm... this wasn't a great week... I guess the best part was the relaxing weekend with Mitchell, brunch at Highland Lake Inn with Mitchell, Mom, Dad, Mo and Reggie, and finishing cleaning out Madison's closet and getting it organized. Oh yeah, getting the mattress from Mom and Dad was a high point too- it's nice to have the crib finished (just waiting on the "puddle pad").

Movement: Oh yeah! I think she's a big fan of fruit... she kicks a lot after I eat fruit or drink a smoothie.

Gender: Girl! (Madison Elizabeth)

Labor signs: None

Belly button: My belly button is looking WEIRD. It's at this strange in-between stage where it's still in, but looking kinda stretched and getting flat.

Cravings: Those darn cupcakes from the shower... why did I ever let them send me home with all those extra cupcakes??!!

What I miss: Still missing coffee- especially with how tired I have been this last week.

Stretch marks: None that I have noticed…

What I am looking forward to this week: Starting to plan our anniversary weekend in Charleston... it'll be our mini "babymoon" - haha

No comments:

Post a Comment