Saturday, August 21, 2010

38 Weeks

August 19 - 25

How far along: 38 weeks

Total weight gain: Around 34 lbs.

Maternity clothes: Starting to run low on options that are work-appropriate. The kids are just going to have to accept the fact that I will wear the same clothes over and over- haha.

Sleep: Not too bad- trying to get as much as I can in preparation for the big event (and all the lost sleep that will surely follow)!

Best moment this week: Finishing my first week of school, and knowing that I have so little left before maternity leave!

Gender: Girl

Labor signs: Still feeling a couple random BH contractions... not much else

Belly button: Out

Cravings: Nothing in particular

What I miss: Being able to bend over easily... things I used to take for granted, like being able to easily tie my shoes and paint my toenails, are now SO difficult

Stretch marks: Same

What I am looking forward to this week: The final countdown to the due date- so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment