Saturday, August 21, 2010

36 Weeks

August 5 - 11

How far along: 36 weeks

Total weight gain: About 32 lbs.

Maternity clothes: Starting to wear more dresses and skirts- the pants just aren't comfortable anymore.

Sleep: About the same... lots of middle of the night bathroom visits

Best moment this week: Back to school for teachers! The new computers in my classroom are GREAT! Too bad I'll only be there to enjoy them for a couple of weeks (they better still be nice when I get back!).

Gender: Girl

Labor signs: I think I've had a few Braxton-Hicks contractions... I don't really know exactly what I'm feeling for

Belly button: Pokes through all my shirts

Cravings: Watermelon :)

What I miss: Being able to do things on my own- it's so hard to get my classroom set up when I can't climb up to hang posters or carry heavy boxes/books.

Stretch marks: Mitchell is amazed at the fact that my stomach is huge and I only have a couple of small stretch marks- thanks for the good genes Mom and Dad!

What I am looking forward to this week: Seeing everyone at school and getting things set for my sub. I'm definitely ready to meet Madison, but preparing everything at school is the one thing I'm still worried about!

No comments:

Post a Comment