Saturday, August 21, 2010

35 Weeks

July 29 - August 4

How far along: 35 weeks

Total weight gain: still around 30 lbs...

Maternity clothes: yup- but I'm nervous that my maternity dress pants won't fit anymore by the time school starts back!

Sleep: Usually wake up about once or twice per night for a bathroom break- otherwise not bad

Best moment this week: August 3 was our Freshman Academy Retreat at Roper Mountain Science Center. I'm starting to get excited about school starting back- and it was great to meet my long term sub!

Gender: Girl

Labor signs: Having some back pain... still haven't noticed any contractions...

Belly button: All the way out

Cravings: Fruit?

What I miss: Not bumping into things with my stomach- it's always in the way!

Stretch marks: Nothing new

What I am looking forward to this week: Starting to get my classroom ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment