Monday, July 26, 2010

34 Weeks

July 22 - 28

How far along: 34 weeks

Total weight gain: about 30 lbs... depends on the day

Maternity clothes: yeah... and getting lots of wear out of my yoga pants and big t-shirts

Sleep: So thankful I'm a heavy sleeper or I would probably be waking up a lot more than I am.

Best moment this week: The hospital Lamaze class was actually a lot better than I expected. The instructor was really good, and had lots of tips from her own pregnancies. I was also REALLY excited when my new Baby Hawk mei tai carrier got here- yay! I can't wait to use it!!

Gender: Girl

Labor signs: Still haven't noticed any contractions... but my pelvic muscles and ligaments are definitely stretching- painfully stretching.

Belly button: Definitely out- poked right through my dress at church... that's a nice look

Cravings: Not really... I've been trying to avoid a lot of junk food, so I guess ice cream would be my biggest craving lately

What I miss: The earlier, pain-free weeks of pregnancy... I have officially hit a part of pregnancy that is not so much fun. I'm not liking all this back/hip/pelvic pain and nasty heartburn :(

Stretch marks: Nothing new

What I am looking forward to this week: Spending lots of time in the pool to get all this weight off my hips and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment