Monday, July 26, 2010

33 Weeks

July 15 - 21

How far along: 33 weeks

Total weight gain: about 28 lbs...

Maternity clothes: definitely getting my money's worth out of those maternity jeans :)

Sleep: starting to wake up more during the night... and the terrible heartburn is back- boo

Best moment this week: The natural childbirth prep class we took was really great. We got lots of information on birth positions, relaxation and breathing techniques, etc. Our doula was also able to come for the afternoon portion of the class to talk about hospital procedures and how to avoid interventions. I can't believe we have only about a month and a half left!!

Gender: Still a girl (I hope!)

Labor signs: No, but I'm starting to get a little lower back pain- still haven't felt any contractions though.

Belly button: I think it's officially out

Cravings: Still not big on cravings

What I miss: My memory... I can't seem to hold on to a thought for more than about 30 seconds

Stretch marks: Nothing new

What I am looking forward to this week: Lamaze class at the hospital, my last week in Charlotte...

No comments:

Post a Comment