Saturday, July 10, 2010

32 Weeks

July 7 - 14

How far along: 32 weeks

Total weight gain: Let's just not talk about that...

Maternity clothes: Yup- although I have found that sweats and bigger shirts (including some of Mitchell's) are becoming more comfortable.

Sleep: Still pretty good

Best moment this week: Meeting with the doula we decided to use :) After everything I have read and watched about natural birth in a hospital, I decided that it would be REALLY helpful to have a "advocate" there with us to help us out and give me some pointers to make the labor and delivery as "easy" as possible (I don't know if you can use the word easy when talking about labor- haha). She is really nice, and we are both excited to have someone to help us have the birth we want.

Gender: Girl! (Madison Elizabeth)

Labor signs: Nope

Belly button: Still going in and out depending on how full I am- haha

Cravings: Nothing specific this week... I have been drinking a TON of water though

What I miss: Being able to take my wedding rings off easily- my fingers are starting to swell :(

Stretch marks: Nothing new

What I am looking forward to this week: We start the weeks of classes- we have a baby care class on Monday, infant massage on Tuesday, and CPR and prenatal class next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment