Thursday, September 9, 2010

39 Weeks


August 26 - September 1

How far along: 39 weeks

Total weight gain: Tapped out at 35 lbs.

Maternity clothes: Yep- wearing the same couple pairs of pants over and over and over...

Sleep: Lots of middle of the night bathroom visits...

Best moment this week: Knowing that I will be done with school for 3 months. I'm so excited to get to spend all that time with my little girl!

Gender: Girl

Labor signs: Baby definitely dropped, lots of BH contractions on Saturday, but then they slowed back down

Belly button: Out

Cravings: Not really

What I miss: My energy. I am back to being super tired (my Freshman Success class isn't helping with that)

Stretch marks: Boo- last week of pregnancy and I got a bunch of stretch marks around my belly button. I guess when she dropped she stretched it just a little too much :(

What I am looking forward to this week: Meeting Madison- duh

No comments:

Post a Comment