Thursday, April 8, 2010

New Blog!

Everyone has told me to keep notes about my pregnancy to help me remember everything I am going through. So far it has been a fairly painless pregnancy (compared to many of the stories I have heard!). I had a very uneventful 1st trimester (thankfully), and was not sick at all. I haven't gained a whole lot of weight, and at 19 weeks I am still wearing my pre-pregnancy clothes with the help of a belly band. I am now starting to show, and people at school are finally starting to notice.

Last week was spring break, and I used my time off to start working on the nursery. The last day before spring break we went in for a 3D ultrasound (which was really cool!) and found out we are having a GIRL! We bought the bunny meadow crib bedding from Babies R Us. We then painted the room pink and brown (brown on the bottom and light pink on the top, with a white chair rail in the middle). My friend Aubrie then helped me by sketching the design on the bedding and projecting it into one of the walls, allowing us to paint a meadow scene on the wall behind the crib.

I also spent much of my spring break creating the baby registries (on Babies R Us and Target) and looking at baby girl names. We finally decided on Madison Elizabeth.

I guess that's about it for now- mostly I just want to keep this for my own personal records to be able to remember what I was thinking and experiencing along the way to Madison's Birth Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment