Sunday, April 18, 2010

20 Weeks- Half way there!!

How far along: 20 weeks

Total weight gain: 14 lbs.

Maternity clothes: Oh yes, had to give in and buy a few pairs of pants... although they are still just a little too big and I have to keep pulling up the elastic

Sleep: Pretty good, but I can't sleep nearly as late as I used to (maybe that's a good thing)

Best moment this week: I started feeling the baby kicking! I think she enjoys the Baby Plus "lessons" - that's when I feel it the most :)

Movement: Yup- especially during the Baby Plus lessons.

Gender: Girl! (Madison Elizabeth)

Labor signs: None

Belly button: Innie

Cravings: Nothing in particular... and I'm not nearly as hungry this week as I was last week

What I miss: Mitchell being home every night :(

Stretch marks: None that I have noticed…

What I am looking forward to this week: The ultrasound tomorrow- to confirm with the doctor what we saw in the 4D ultrasound

1 comment:

  1. That is the most amazing thing when you start to feel the baby move. Then, you become aware that this precious child is ready to enter the world!

    ReplyDelete