Thursday, April 8, 2010

19 Weeks

How far along: 19 weeks

Total weight gain: 12 lbs.

Maternity clothes: Not yet, still working the belly band

Sleep: Not too bad- the body pillow helps. Much better now that my nose isn’t as stuffed up as it was a few weeks ago (had to keep the humidifier running all night!).

Best moment this week: After a lot of whispering and staring, one girl in my physical science class comes up to me and cautiously asks "We were wondering... Are you with child?" After laughing, I said yes, and asked why she chose the wording she did. She responded, "I thought that would be more polite than saying- are you knocked up?"

Movement: Haven’t noticed any yet…

Gender: Girl! (Madison Elizabeth)

Labor signs: None

Belly button: Still in… nothing different

Cravings: FOOD- I don’t care what, I’m just HUNGRY

What I miss: Being able to button my pants

Stretch marks: None that I have noticed…

What I am looking forward to this week: Finishing painting the nursery- Aubrie and I drew out the meadow design and painted it last week. Just need to repaint the chair rail and touch up.

1 comment:

  1. I can definitely relate to the stuffed up nose/humidifier thing! It's gotten better in the last few weeks though!

    ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete